CONTENT DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
Last updated September 03, 2022
This agreement is drawn for the purpose of Promotions, Distribution, and Utilization of Digital Audio and Video content of the
Client namely__________________ [you/your/the Artist] (herein called the part of 1st part) by the distributor namely SwaLay Digital, a having its office at TalantonCore HO, C-4, 4/19, Sector-2, Rajender Nagar, SBD, SZB, Uttar Pradesh-201005, India (herein called the party of 2nd part).
Here are the definitions and terms to which both parties agree to:
1. That 1st party gives exclusive rights to 2nd party for digital distribution, display, and utilizations of their audio video content in all and any form possible today or tomorrow and includes the right which has been exclusively transferred in non-physical Modes and Mediums and includes following:
(a) Public performance/Communication to the Public (including but not restricted to background music and
(b) Radio broadcasting, including but not restricted to terrestrial, FM. AM, satellite;
(c) On-line Simul-casting;
(d) Non-interactive online web-casting (be through browser or mobile or app etc);
(e) Interactive on-demand online web-casting (through browser or mobile or app etc);
(f) Mobile Telephony-- including but not restricted to:
(a) Ring back tunes, master-tones, true-tones, etc.;
(b) music messaging over IVR or WAP or otherwise;
(c) mobile streaming;
(d) embedded/pre-loaded at manufacturing stage;
(f) mobile 'Store', whether bundled or subscription-based
(g) full-track downloads on an a-la-carte or subscription basis.
(g) Storage, embodiment, reproduction, adaptation, commercial rental for the above purpose.
2) That the 1st party agrees to transfer/deliver all the rights of its content exclusively to the 2nd party and allow the 2nd party to distribute, promote and utilize the content and its own.
3) That 2nd party shall pay______________(Royalty percentage depends on the pack selected by the 1st party - as described in the SwaLay's plan itself) of the receipts to the 1st party and all the payments will be made by the 2nd party to the 1st party within ninety days of receipt of same.
4) That the 1st party also agrees to the present and future terms of the 2nd party's outlets including Google, Apple, Amazon, and all others as and if they affect their content on YouTube and Google sites.
5) That in case of conflicting ownership, the 2nd party will not enforce the 1st party's ownership; the 1st party has to prove its copyright on its own.
6) That 1st party also must resolve its ongoing distribution disputes that may conflict with his agreement.
7) (a) This Agreement will commence on the Effective Date and will continue for a period of Three (3) years (the " Initial Term") after which this Agreement will automatically renew for an additional one (1) year terms unless either party gives at least sixty (60) days of written notice of its intent not to renew (the Initial Term and all renewal terms, collectively, the "Term").
(b) Termination. Either party may terminate this agreement: immediately upon written notice to the other party if (i) the other party files a petition for bankruptcy becomes insolvent or makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors or a receiver is appointed for the other party or its business with sixty (60) days prior written notice for any another breach if such breach is not cured within the notice period. This agreement shall be binding upon and insure to the benefit of each of the parties hereto and to their respective successors, assignors, heirs, and representatives according to the laws of India and the jurisdiction of courts of Uttar Pradesh, India shall be applicable in case of any dispute.